Jorgensen is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
Jorgensen earns recognition for values of excellence, innovation and teamwork!
This award recognizes the company
as one of the best places to work in the
Southeast Wisconsin area. The Top Workplaces are determined solely on
employee feedback gathered from an extensive employee survey, conducted
Philadelphia-based employment survey specialist Workplace Dynamics.
More than 1,175
companies were nominated by their employees to participate.
- Founded in 1950 - 3rd generation family - owned and operated
- Leading designer and manufacturer of hinged belt steel conveyors
- "State of the Art" 100,000 square feet manufacturing/fabrication facility
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified - Lean Manufacturing techniques utilized
- Excellent reputation for service and support
- International presence with global customer base
- Charter member of CEMA - Conveyor Equipment Manufacturer's Association
- Member of AMT - American Manufacturers of Technology
- Located in Mequon, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Set up Welder
Jorgensen Conveyors, Inc. offers an extremely competitive benefits package.
We believe in a work/life balance that provides our employees with flexible
work schedules. We offer a choice between two different health plans offered
through Anthem BlueCross BlueShield. This allows our employees to customize
their benefits to meet personal and family needs.
Click on the link below to learn more about our: