Convey-R-Vac®is an innovative conveyor and permanent media vacuum drum filtration
system that is used when superior, yet cost effective, filtration is required. The patented
Convey-R-Vac® system is available in a single or dual stage design for greater system flexibility and used in a wide range of CNC metal cutting applications filtering all types of chips.
Convey-R-Vac ® Application Chart
Recommended Application Used in Some Applications Not Recommended
For other materials please contact a JorgensenSales Team Member
Features and Benefits:
- Filters all types of chips.
- Patented vacuum technology without disposable media.
- More effective in all metal cutting applications than conventional gravity drum systems.
- The most effective permanent media filter system for cast iron and painted parts applications.
- Allows a filter cake to build for better filtration than conventional gravity drum systems.
- Self cleaning drum system for maintenance free operation.
- Less reliance on downstream bag or cartridge filters than conventional gravity drum systems.
- Accessible filter drum for easy maintenance.
- Can be configured with first stage chip conveyor to handle stringy bushy chip loads.
- Minimal sump maintenance allows for extended coolant life and less downtime.
- Capable of providing filtration to multiple machines.
- Low profile designs are available for machine fit up.
- Extends tooling life and improves machining accuracy.
- High pressure coolant system
- Pumps/plumbing/coolant transfer
- Downstream filtration
- Tramp oil skimmers
- Coolant chillers/heat exchangers
- Complete electrics/controls
- Air knife
Convey-R-Vac ® Coolant Flow Rate
||Requirements for Machine*
|Gallons per Minute
||Litres per Minute
|CRV - 300
||0 - 30 gmp
||0 - 114 lpm
|CRV - 600
||31 - 60 gpm
||117 - 227 lpm
|CRV - 1200
||61 - 120 gpm
||231 - 454 lpm
|CRV - 2400
||121 - 240 gpm
||458 - 908 lpm
|CRV - 10000
||241 - 1000 gpm
||912 - 3785 lpm
* Flow rates to 5000 gpm, (19000 lpm) available.System Options: