Join the Jorgensen Team!
Your future starts today…..
Why Jorgensen Conveyors?
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and maintain a team of the best office, sales and marketing, operations, engineering and skilled manufacturing employees.
Jorgensen Conveyors, Inc. offers an extremely competitive benefits package. We believe in a work/life balance that provides our employees with flexible work schedules and choices with health plans. This allows our employees to customize their benefits to meet personal and family needs.
- Founded in 1950 – 3rd generation family – owned and operated
- Leading designer and manufacturer of hinged belt steel conveyors
- “State of the Art” 100,000 square feet manufacturing/fabrication facility
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified – Lean Manufacturing techniques utilized
- Excellent reputation for service and support
- International presence with global customer base
- Charter member of CEMA – Conveyor Equipment Manufacturer’s Association
- Member of AMT – American Manufacturers of Technology
- Located in Mequon, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contact us for information about available opportunities 262-242-3089
Welders – Entry Level to Advanced – Hiring Bonus! MORE INFO
Proposal Specialist MORE INFO
Wisconsin Territory – Sales Representative MORE INFO
Controls Engineer MORE INFO
Come Join our team!
Jorgensen Conveyors is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace.