We are Hiring! Join the Jorgensen Team!
Your future starts today…..
Why Jorgensen Conveyor and Filtration Solutions?
We believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and maintain a team of the best office, sales and marketing, operations,
engineering and skilled manufacturing employees.
Jorgensen offers an extremely competitive benefits package. We believe in a work/life balance that provides our employees with flexible
work schedules and choices with health plans. This allows our employees to customize their benefits to meet personal and family needs.
- Founded in 1950 – 3rd generation family – owned and operated
- Leading designer and manufacturer of hinged belt steel conveyors and filtration equipment
- “State of the Art” 100,000 square feet manufacturing/fabrication facility
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified – Lean Manufacturing techniques utilized
- Excellent reputation for service and support
- International presence with global customer base
- Charter member of CEMA – Conveyor Equipment Manufacturer’s Association
- Member of AMT – American Manufacturers of Technology
- Located in Mequon, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contact us for information about available opportunities 262-242-3089
Welders – Entry Level to Advanced – Hiring Bonus!
Set-Up Welder MORE INFO
Belt Welder MORE INFO
Belt Assembler MORE INFO
Final Assembler MORE INFO
Accounting Specialist MORE INFO
Sales Representative Wisconsin & N Michigan MORE INFO
Come Join our team!
These values represent our highest priorities, our deeply held beliefs, and are the fundamental driving forces in all we do.
Jorgensen Conveyor and Filtration Systems is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace.