Companies today find many reasons to outsource their production. We have been providing custom designed and manufactured solutions for our customers since 1950. We provide the assurances you need to trust your contract manufacturing needs to us; we offer competitive pricing, exceptional quality, efficient turnaround time, and on-time delivery. We take pride in our excellent customer service.
- Save on your Cost of Capital as we provide the full use of our Over 80,000 square feet of manufacturing space. 100,000 square feet total office and manufacturing facility.
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Utilize “lean” manufacturing processes for minimized costs and “just in time” delivery of product.
- Our skilled Engineers can create or utilize your design using SolidWorks or AutoCad.
- Take advantage of our relationships with vendors for reduced material costs.
Our Advanced Skills & Equipment
- Skilled technicians for assembly, plumbing, wiring, welding, fabricating, machining, finishing, laser cutting, maintenance and field service
- 2,500 watt laser cutting systems with capabilities to ¾” steel and 5’ x 10’ sheet capability. Includes two station pallet shuttle system for continuous production
- Wet and Powder Coat Paint – Including phosphate wash to ensure excellent adhesion.
- NC Saws with ability to cut up to 14” rounds
- MIG welding capabilities for strong welds, less spatter, and cosmetically pleasing products
- CNC press brakes with up to 12’ x 245 ton capability
- Machine shop with lathes, mills, key seater, band saws and drill presses
- Numerous manufacturing bays with 14 bridge cranes with capacities to 5 tons.
Many industries use this process, especially the aerospace, defense, computer, semiconductor, energy, medical, metals manufacturing, food manufacturing, personal care and automotive fields.
Here are some pictures of recent liquid-tight tank and frame projects we completed for our customers.