Chip Processing Systems
Total Chip Processing Solutions
Jorgensen and SFH complete chip/swarf processing systems reduce chip volume and reclaim cutting fluid for recycling. An integrated solution consists of a set of individual processes determined by the customer’s specific application. A total chip processing system starts with the collection of chips/swarf and moves through elements such as conveyors, shredders, chip wringers and briquette presses to provide the desired outcome. End users will receive an optimized solution that increases the value of machining scrap for reuse or recycling.
- Reclamation of expensive cutting fluids for additional machining operations – creating a circular economy
- More time to focus on core business while offering advanced productivity with innovative technical chip processing solutions
- Greatly reduced waste transportation requirements and associated costs
- Increased the value of processed chips for recycling purposes
- Environmentally conscious by ensuring measurable quality of treated waste to improve control and traceability