Chip Processing System
Jorgensen is a leading supplier of complete chip/swarf processing systems dedicated to chip volume reduction as well as cutting fluid reclamation and coolant recycling. An integrated solution consists of a set of individual processes determined by specific customer application that starts with the collection of chips/swarf and moves through the required processes to provide the desired outcome. End users will receive an optimized solution the generates an additional revenue stream for your business.
- Reclaims expensive cutting fluids for additional machining operations (creating a circular economy)
- Allows more time to focus on core business while offering advanced productivity with innovative technical chip processing solutions
- Greatly reduces waste transportation requirements and associated costs
- Can increase the value of processed chips for recycling purposes
- Improves the environment by ensuring measurable quality of treated waste to improve control and traceability