Gravity Roll Media Filters
Disposable Non-woven Media
Incorporate a modular Gravity Roll Media Filter System or Gravity Bed Filter approach to remove fine chips and grinding sludge for coolant clarity down to 10 microns or less. Gravity media filters provide positive filtration in a variety of difficult applications from cast iron, steel, and aluminum to composite and plastic materials. Jorgensen offers gravity media filters with a variety of different disposable cloth media, which are selected based on the specific application.
Gravity roll media filters are the primary filtration method in Jorgensen’s line of FlexFiltration G Series. This modular line of filtration options is easily configurable to meet various application requirements. Gravity media filters can be mounted to an existing coolant tank, or on one of Jorgensen’s standard FlexFiltration tank sizes for 30, 60, 0r 90 GPM systems. Additionally, users can choose to incorporate different electronic sensors, chillers, pumps, or tramp oil skimmers. The flexibility of Jorgensen’s modular gravity media systems ensure a cost-effective solution for many challenging filtration applications.
Standard features include:
- Positive seal design used to eliminate fines migration
- Deep filter cakes for efficient cost-saving coolant use
- Uses a variety of different disposable cloth medias, selected based on the specific application
- Standard Automatic Media Advance
- Early “Low Media Roll” detection switch to provide pre-warning
- “No media” alarm sensor to provide fault condition
- Low roll detection
- Media tray included