Jorgensen Conveyors recently exhibited at the 2016 FABTech Las Vegas Tradeshow November 16-18, 2016.
Jorgensen has been a supplier of application-focused solutions in many fabricating processes including stamping, shearing, punching, laser cutting, plasma cutting, sawing, waterjet cutting, welding, machining/chips, in-plant central collection of scrap/parts, as well as many more. The booth featured a variety of belting options including:
- 4” pitch flat top style, plain apron plates with standard off-set side wings
- 4” pitch pimpled belt with “pork chop” side wings, armor protection, welded hinge loops, cleats on top of loops and welded to wings
- Standard 4” pitch pimpled belt with coped angle cleat, notched up and around wing cleat, and bar style impact shoes
- 12” wide 2.4” pitch extreme duty side bar belt with welded loops, welded side wings to aprons, chamfered cleat, bar cleat, pimpled apron plates
- 2.5” pitch pimpled side bar belt with round stock to protect hinge loops
- 1.5” pitch drag chain
- 1.5” pitch hinged steel belt, pimpled apron plates with .125” round armor
Jorgensen Conveyors, Inc. is a 3rd generation, family owned business with a 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing/ headquarters in Wisconsin. We have been operating since 1950 and now have 107 employees here and reps all over the country, Canada and Mexico. We have a solid reputation for developing long-lasting durable conveyor and filtration products for both; machine tool OEM’s and end users.
Categorised in: Events